"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Time After Time

I always have time for:

- Anyone who play their music loud. That includes those ah cheks who play Hokkien songs. Those who insist on lowering the volume are either new-age wimps or old-age prudes.

- Old hawkers who sit beside you and chat with you while you're eating. They are always endearing.

- Cruising for nothing. Just driving my car with my stereo on.

- Women talk. I'm not gay, but I have little patience for macho talk. On the other hand, I find mundane women's chatter fascinating, cuz they're so trivial. It seems like they need to talk, not have to. Those who know me know that I only talk when I have to. The empty vessel theory.

- My friends. The closer ones, that is.

- Food. Unfortunately.

- Guitar geek talk. Personal weakness.

- Photographers and cameramen. Thankless job, long preparations for that one moment, then get scolded for not getting the right moment. Sigh, thank goodness I can write.

So, after the top 25 Beatles songs, naturally I have to do a top 25....Rolling Stones songs. Check back soon. Peace the f**k out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun Microsystems will help Google build the world's largest...
Nothing there! Says perplexed tech industry and media on the Sun and Google pact announced earlier this week.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home