"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Time After Time

I always have time for:

- Anyone who play their music loud. That includes those ah cheks who play Hokkien songs. Those who insist on lowering the volume are either new-age wimps or old-age prudes.

- Old hawkers who sit beside you and chat with you while you're eating. They are always endearing.

- Cruising for nothing. Just driving my car with my stereo on.

- Women talk. I'm not gay, but I have little patience for macho talk. On the other hand, I find mundane women's chatter fascinating, cuz they're so trivial. It seems like they need to talk, not have to. Those who know me know that I only talk when I have to. The empty vessel theory.

- My friends. The closer ones, that is.

- Food. Unfortunately.

- Guitar geek talk. Personal weakness.

- Photographers and cameramen. Thankless job, long preparations for that one moment, then get scolded for not getting the right moment. Sigh, thank goodness I can write.

So, after the top 25 Beatles songs, naturally I have to do a top 25....Rolling Stones songs. Check back soon. Peace the f**k out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home