"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ramble On

- Die spammers die!! Now I gotta turn on the comment verification thingy, you happy now??? @!#!#$%@^$%^.

- Seems like a lot of natural disasters this year, and epidemics spread by animals too. I tell you, nature's had enough of human shenanigans and is striking back......

- Those racist bloggers are sad sacks, aren't they? Not only do they have to serve time, they gotta write those insincere apologies. My take? Stupidity rules among bloggers who equate "write what you feel" with "writing as controversially as possible so that more people will read their pathetic blogs."

- For good clean fun, go here: Milk and Cookies.

- Coldplay's "Fix You" never fails to well me up. Gorgeous weepie. Another song to stash into the "Songs I'll serenade to my future girlfriend/wife" category.

- Cry baby cry, make your mother sigh, she's old enough to know better, so cry baby cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home