- It's been awhile, thus this rambling.
- Facebook is eating away my time on this, but the old friends found there were extremely gratifying. I've never been a good manager of friends, because I'd much like to do things alone (eating, sleeping, shopping, reading). No one can be called my best friend, while I can't be to anyone. But after finding, and being accepted by, about 80 friends, I don't think I can be called a loner. That's good.
- It's hard to lead a double life. Will I be an above-average sports columnist/newpaper designer, or will I be a so-so guitarist with the (very) occasional inventiveness?
- Interpol remain haunting, but they seem in a rut. The icy, film-noir guitar lines are getting tiresome in some tracks. That said, when they hit form, it's way above the trash that comes out of music these days. Jaded? You bet I am.
- My heart swings, a lot.
- Harry Potter's over. Nice. I'm most like Hermione, according to a Facebook survey. That seemed to get onto many people's nerves.