- Just bought "Year Zero" by one of my favourite musicians, Nine Inch Nails. Extremely noisy, extremely bleak, extremely good. Dunno if it's a healthy thing.
- "Hurt" gets me more and more emotional as I get older. Dunno if it's a good thing.
- These days, I get worked up over the smallest things. And it's not about work. It's about my own hobby. This is hardly a good thing.
- Hey man, slow down, slow down. Idiot, slow down, slow down.
- I eat too fast.
- Start all over? Dare I?
- My favourite NIN songs:
5. Terrible Lie (Pretty Hate Machine): God owes me a great big apology? Gulp.
4. Closer (The Downward Spiral): I wanna *bleep* you like an animal. Sex in electronica.
3. Something I Can Never Have (PHM): The most depressing piano ballad. Ever.
2. March Of The Pigs (TDS): Now doesn't it make you feel better?
1. Hurt. But of course.
- I'm alright. I really am. It's the people around me that are falling apart, and it's affecting me.